Home Mind and Body Wellbeing

How Are You Today?

1789101113»

Comments

• Thanks Bender. Mood has picked up a bit.
  • AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen
    Having noise related grumps. Best to laugh at it though.
  • SlyFoxSlyFox Citizen, Member
    panic attack
    lost my accommodations  at work.
    SlyFox said:
    panic attack
    lost my accommodations  at work.
    Hi Slyfox
    What accomodations have you lost? Was there a reason?
  • SlyFoxSlyFox Citizen, Member
    I had accommodations for hours and not pushing store credit card. I had panic attack at work yesterday after they pulled me in to tell me corp said no to accommodation . i had one for last 5 years or so but company was sold to current one and they say they have no records of it. 
    they say since its essential task i can't, but it was essential task before new company bought us and i had existing accommodation, i think they "lost" it on purpose. now people at work probably know i'm defective autistic which i worked really  hard to hide. being most of them are conservatives who think people who aren’t  able to survive on their own should die as survival of fittest  is natures way. they hate government steals their money to provide welfare to parasites. 
    i was still sharking and tense hours after I left work early. was only clocked on for 20 mins.
  • Lost_DragonLost_Dragon Citizen, Member
    Confident. 

I felt comfortable in my body,  present in the moment and did not get angry at myself for making mistakes. 

SlyFox said:
    I had accommodations for hours and not pushing store credit card. I had panic attack at work yesterday after they pulled me in to tell me corp said no to accommodation . i had one for last 5 years or so but company was sold to current one and they say they have no records of it. 
    they say since its essential task i can't, but it was essential task before new company bought us and i had existing accommodation, i think they "lost" it on purpose. now people at work probably know i'm defective autistic which i worked really  hard to hide. being most of them are conservatives who think people who aren’t  able to survive on their own should die as survival of fittest  is natures way. they hate government steals their money to provide welfare to parasites. 
    i was still sharking and tense hours after I left work early. was only clocked on for 20 mins.

This is a tough one, but worth fighting for Sly, we are here you arent alone.
    Ok, whatever you do, dont miss any more work, or give them an actual valid reason to let you go.

This to me, is a technique to push you out the door, all they need is for you to provide evidence that they are within their rights to let you go.

Hold firm and do your job as agreed with the previous company.

The panic you feel is normal, but not helpful at the moment, its more of an enemy tbh.

Do you have a copy of the original accomodation agrement?

Am starting a seperate thread to gather more input for you 🦊
    Just had an interview and am having the delayed reaction to the anxiety I shoved to one side pre interview.