Home Mind and Body Wellbeing

How Are You Today?

Comments

• Yes I got my fridge!!!!!!! I am so happy!!! Thank you for remembering. Now I am waiting for my online groceries to arrive. Sunny day here with a chill breeze in Tel Aviv after a rainy weekend.

• Feeling grateful today despite many challenges with my health needing fairly swift intervention. The mentors that I am training are a handful, they are wonderful but there is so much to do before the course that they are mentoring opens tomorrow evening.

• @kraftiekortie said:
    Blaze will succeed like she’s always succeeded.

Jerusalem gets freezing cold sometimes...Tel Aviv rarely does. Is today Fridge Day?

Yes, I have such complete faith in BLaze also, she is an inspiration.

• @Hylian said:
    Frustrated.

My parents both got arrested the night before Thanksgiving because of a fight they got into, and for three days I've been trying to answer my moms calls from the jail. She will not wait for it to even go through the recorded prompt so I can pay for the call before she just hangs up. I better not get yelled at later for not answering when I have been.

@Hylian
    I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you've been able to speak to your mother by now. I'm grateful that you're safe and enjoying your time with your brother and his girlfriend.

@Teach51
    I'm glad you got your fridge and that your neighbours were so supportive when you needed help.

Thanks everyone for your kind words to me as well.

• I want you to feel good, Isabella.

• Thanks.

I had some unexpected and upsetting developments in my personal life.

Today I feel numb but I'm distracting myself online.

• OliOli Citizen

Gritty-eyed

• lily-livered

• Getting better and better.

I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down. 😎

https://youtu.be/LODkVkpaVQA

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

I hope you can feel better soon and that Ouiji is giving you lots of snuggles, Isa. ❤

• I feel good.

• I started marching again, so I am getting there. 🚶‍♂️😎

• I am impressed at how much better I feel, following this walking app for decrepit old ladies. I have done all kinds of stuff on my own, walking, trampoline, dancing, gardening. But never make real progress and always get myself exhausted.

I think that having a program to follow that suits my level of need and tells me what to do in a mechanized but pleasant female voice (not like Siri who drives me crazy, I changed her voice to male in my phone.)

Less than two weeks and I look forward to this walk, the energy, the flush of success, the achievement!🌟🌞💫

• @Wizardry
    I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low. If it helps any, I'm sending you virtual vibes and compassion.

Today I feel grateful for a friend, and a song that meant the world to me.

???

My nose is bleeding for the first time ever because I just got so stressed out over something. 🙃

• Mischievous. 😈

• Very stormy yesterday, weather wise.

Nice and partly cloudy today. Will go down to single-digits Celsius later. About 12 now.

• Doing alright. Had some tacycardia earlier but was a mild episode.

• Not too good. Husband and I have bad hay fever today.

• OliOli Citizen

Flat. Uninspired.

• Hay fever is a bummer....

• SheldonSheldon Citizen
    edited December 2020

@ting1984 said:

Not too good. Husband and I have bad hay fever today.

I got hit hard by hay fever 3 days ago.
    I'm pretty much over it, today.

I have learned my lesson.
    Take the internal airconditioner filter outside to clean it in future, and maybe wear a mask. 🤧😷

• @Sheldon said:
    @ting1984 said:

Not too good. Husband and I have bad hay fever today.

I got hit hard by hay fever 3 days ago.
    I'm pretty much over it, today.

I have learned my lesson.
    Take the internal airconditioner filter outside to clean it in future, and maybe wear a mask. 🤧😷

A good idea. It's sometimes easy to forget about cleaning those filters.

Feeling a bit better now, and just finished doc appt, which went well.

• Exhausted, with a pit in my stomach.
    Not to worry. This happens from time to time. It will go away.

• Try to take it easy and get some rest, blaze, sometimes you just need to recharge.

• I have a migraine from sunshine on snow and a full day of driving.

My worst possible sensory issue.

• Thank you, Bender, for reinforcing the need to recharge. This morning I have made Africa Pumpkin Soup and added the last of the crunched up tortilla chips. Pretty good.

• I got a LOT of chores done today, but also had to deal with annoying bureaucracy regarding my medical records, and a near accident in my driveway due to a bush obstructing my view (husband will remove it after work today). It was a bit arduous, but no meltdowns occurred, and remedies are in place for what went wrong.

Angry.

I hate when people knowingly and purposely deadname me.