Home Mind and Body Wellbeing

Gratitude: what are you thankful for today

Comments

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

Today I am grateful for loved ones

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

The dogs always giving me company when I'm home alone.

• @kraftiekortie said:
    Congratulations on completing your Monthlies!

Say what? 😲

• I'm happy I can appreciate and design/create humour, since: "Laughter is the best medicine." 🤣

• @Sheldon said:

@kraftiekortie said:
    Congratulations on completing your Monthlies!

Say what? 😲

Kortie is familiar with all the monthly deadlines I face each month. The stress and long hours are more than I can keep up anymore. Trying to figure out a way to retire.

• That despite being in the middle of the worst season of the worst year, I'm actually doing fairly well mentally.

• @blazingstar said:
    Trying to figure out a way to retire.

If you figure it out, could you please share it here? :)

• @Steve1963 said:

@blazingstar said:
    Trying to figure out a way to retire.

If you figure it out, could you please share it here? :)

Gladly. ☺

• TemTem Citizen

I am feeling a bit more relaxed after a walk. Grateful my legs can still carry me.

• Warm enough for a brief walk. Noted some butterfly orchids on oak trees.

Today I was grateful for the time I spent last January carefully wrapping and storing the Christmas decorations, it was a gift to take them out this morning, organised and not damaged or tangled.

• So, this morning there was an otter in the pond, and it was extremely active. Climbing out of the water, back in the water, splashing on this side of the pond, then on the other side, out of the water again and so on.

Later in the day I hear all this chittering and chirping and splashing, and sure enough now there are two otters in the pond chasing each other around. Quite boisterously. Yes, I have mating otters in my pond. They kept up their noisy lovemaking all day and by late afternoon there were three otters in the pond and more running along the bank to join in the fun.

I am grateful I live where even when I’m sick, I can watch otters. ❤❤❤

• Lucky indeed, otters are awesome ❤

• Glorious blaze, I would love to live near a pond.

Woke up at 04:00am to a marvelous thunderstorm, made myself a cup of coffee with cream and was content.

• I am grateful for feeling better today after a nap in the hammock. Grateful the weather has warmed up again.

The crisp air on a walk in the wilderness with loved ones

• My daughter got me this, she thinks I need less stress and aggravation and more peace.

Thank you, sweetheart 🤗

• @Bender said:
    My daughter got me this, she thinks I need less stress and aggravation and more peace.

Thank you, sweetheart 🤗

precious!!!!!!

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

@Bender said:
    My daughter got me this, she thinks I need less stress and aggravation and more peace.

Thank you, sweetheart 🤗

This is wonderful! The beer bottle is a nice touch. lol

• @Hylian said:
    This is wonderful! The beer bottle is a nice touch. lol

Who am I to judge in what form enlightenment might come? 😜

@Teach51 said:
    precious!!!!!!

Kitchy as hell, but it works - I put it on my desk and definitely get a chuckle every time I see it 🤣

• I'm grateful for having a 90 minute massage today, and for the Covid accommodations he's able to provide in order to stay open. I'm even more grateful for his friendship all these years. It's always like seeing an old friend when I go. ☯

• I am grateful for the support of my team in the transition moving to the new rules and my drawing back and reducing my caseload.

edited December 2020

Again the gratitude has to be: Spending time with loved ones, human and canine.

• Every time I pass by a group of big buildings, I feel grateful that I have a roof over my head, and a car. When one passes by a group of big buildings in the winter, it's the "Death of Cold!"

I am also grateful, of course, that I have jobs, and that I haven't personally suffered much in this COVID environment. I find that it's not fair what happened to many people because of COVID.

• I’m so grateful it warmed up today. With sun and flowers. 🌤🌼

• It got pretty mild today----it might have even made it to 50.

• Making it through the work week!

• A phone call from my FFD. 😍

Yesterday, that all my loved ones are well.

Just noticed that this was in General ASD, it might be better suited here in Mind and Body Wellbeing, than in Random in the social section.