Home Mind and Body Wellbeing

Gratitude: what are you thankful for today

Comments

• First day at work after bringing home the kitty. I will be grateful later when I return home and she hasn't hurt herself or wrecked the apartment.

• Grateful for getting over COVID back in March, and for losing 25 pounds after I had COVID. Wear a size 33 pants now.

• Are you feeling fully recovered kraftie?

• I feel better than how I felt before COVID. I get my little congestions and tiredness sometimes. I’ve tested negative over 10 times.

• So glad that you are feeling better.

• Thanks! And I’m glad you haven’t gotten it. When do you get your new fridge?

• Teach51Teach51 Citizen
    edited November 2020

The day after tomorrow!!!!!!! Sunday .

• It’s hard to live without a fridge....I’m glad you’re getting one soon.

• @Teach51 said:

Fingers crossed, Teach, my washing machine and dishwasher both threw a hissy fit recently (they are fine, it was a plumbing issue) and had to do without for one month. Not fun.

• Did you go to the laundromat, or did you wash by hand?

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

Today I am grateful to have loved ones who are healthy and well.

• @Bender said:

@Teach51 said:

Fingers crossed, Teach, my washing machine and dishwasher both threw a hissy fit recently (they are fine, it was a plumbing issue) and had to do without for one month. Not fun.

These times when I have to do without appliances really make me appreciate them when they are functional again. 😊

I am grateful for being able to momentarily throw my financial worries to the wind and order in Sushi, shrimps and egg rolls instead of eating canned baked beans.

• Enjoy! Will you eat on your terrace?

It was about 16 Celsius today. Rather like Tel Aviv weather.

Hey guys we might get back on topic eh 😉

• Raining and stormy in Tel Aviv this weekend⛈
    New York is usually freezing this time of year.

• Grateful for the glorious thunderstorms yesterday, my favourite weather.

• It’s usually about 10 Celsius for a maximum in late November —though it’s not uncommon for it to be freezing cold.

NYC tends to be a few degrees over and under freezing most of the time in the winter. It can get really windy. It usually doesn’t snow until December.

• And I am Grateful for the beautiful weather we have had. And two down and three more to go for client plans. Yay, Blaze! ☺

• I bet you did those three really fast!

• Ah, with the new online software it takes 3-5 hours to input the information. But...I am grateful to have work I can do from home.

Today I am grateful for friendships and how a kind action can have the same ripple effect as an unkind one, but is infinitely more powerful.

• Grateful for my husband who is doing all the cleaning and cooking this weekend, unasked, while I work.

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

I'm grateful that my brother and Ann have been so patient with me while teaching me things and answering all of my questions.

• I'm very grateful for a short text message I received.

• I'm grateful my gang-stalkers have toned it down. 🙏

• I am so grateful for my wonderful team and teamwork and all the tasks for November are complete.

• Congratulations on completing your Monthlies!

Today I was just grateful to hang out with my little canine buddy ❤

• Thankful for a nice phone convo with my dad tonight! He's seemingly doing well, and is happy with my own life stage progress.

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited December 2020

I'm grateful for the doctors and nurses who have treated my mother's cancer. I'm happy and relieved to say that her radiation treatment has been successful and she will only require six more sessions, instead of a possible 16 more, plus chemotherapy.

I'm thankful also for Amity and the others here who helped me back in October, when I went into meltdown mode with flashbacks about my father's cancer.

I'm grateful for a lot, but it's very hard for me to express everything here because I'm not good with words, and I'm still dealing with a lot of other pain, but please know there's light at the end of my tunnel.

Next stop: MD's doctors.