Home Introductions

How I got banned from Aspie’s Central?

SadandderangedSadandderanged New Member, Citizen, Member

It all started with a post that I made expressing my frustration with the question I stumbled upon Quora with the quotes “why are women so self-righteous and judgmental towards men?” and the answers in that link (I wasn’t allowed to put links on my posts OR comments) were deeply misogynistic. And I vented that it was such an echo chamber. All of a sudden, I had users jumping to conclusions telling me that I was being misandrist.

I reasoned that some people have a reason to be misandrist because of the misogyny that goes on. One person got mad at me and replied “I’m not going to argue strawman!”. I reported him for name-calling but NO ONE TOOK ME SERIOUSLY!

several people had justified his reply and said that he NEVER called me a strawman and was just having an “opinion” and said he had a good reason to say that and that the term strawman is not an insult but a “reasoning”. This pisses me off.

I had a discussion with another person who told me no one else was jumping to conclusions except me and that I AM the problem and that I am the one who is upset with disagreements. The same person also justified the troll who called me names and he reasoned that I was being too “confrontative” and “pushy” and people don’t like that.

And if that’s not bad enough, a moderator who had harassed me all the time defended THE SAME PERSON and said the same thing then she stated that misandry is far from recent and I’m just in my own interpretation. I clarified the conflict. Only for her to tell me “you say you want support but not advice, you only want people to agree with you and cannot tolerate disagreements. What are you trying to gain in being a member of this forum? You only want people to tell you you’re right even though you claim you want to have a conversation with people, all you want is to find people who agree with you. You say you want discussions but you cannot stand that people offer their own opinions and experiences and how they deal with them. You only want everyone to coddle you. You get angry when someone questions you about something yet it’s okay for you to do the same. You say you want a conversation yet you ignore all the messages and rules we give you.”

I called her out on this and clarified my actual intentions. I have told her that several times but she doesn’t listen. I told her she and the other staff members step over my boundaries and expect me to live the way I should. Then they act hypocritical and judgmental while they accuse me of everything they’re doing. Then I told them they think I want everyone to agree with me when in reality they want everyone to turn against me.

she sarcastically and mockingly responded several times with “thanks for the reply. Is there anything else you want to say?”. I replied that she needs to stop trying to control me and her messaging me constantly and conversations are a waste of my time. After that, they kicked me out. All just for calling them out.

I was so upset and devastated since the last few weeks had everyone turning against me and I was the frequent target of harassment, bullying, and gaslighting. To them I was the bad guy, they defended everyone else’s crappy behavior, meanwhile I got the short end of the stick. I was always the one with bad luck. I hated it. But at least I won’t have to deal with those annoying mods on that forum anymore.

Comments