Home Introductions

New here

SadandderangedSadandderanged New Member, Citizen, Member

Ok so I’m new here, I was diagnosed with autism at about three years old, and I’m starting to lose any other places where I can safely discuss my experiences and personal issues. I’ve already been kicked out from several other autistic forums due to ignorant trolls and garbage mods. I was lied to many times by many people who told me I should trust them, only for them to spit on my face.

I’m starting to lose faith in my own community and I hate myself for being such an outcast in my own in-group. Sure there are some people there that love me, but there are far too many others that trample over me and treat me like dirt. The mods were terrible people, they betrayed me, mocked me, behaved hypocritical, and sided with jerks. But according to them, I’m the bad guy.

The real world is not much better either. I have very little friends and I have to walk on eggshells toward everyone else. I’ve been severely depressed for several years now, and am currently suffering from religious trauma. I’m in a terrible place that is difficult as hell for me to get out of and my parents are garbage people, despite them wanting you to think they’re nice.

I’m really going insane right now. It’s a neverending cycle of hate and misery. I do go to a therapist, but even she is unpredictable and my problems are daily. There is no way in hell I can hold it in much longer. I want it all out.

Please note that this is just a personal vent. I’ve been through a lot of crap, and I’m desperate for someone who’s actually caring enough to hear me out. Anyways, thank you for reading this useless thread.

Comments