Home Introductions

Moonika's Beginnings

MoonikaMoonika New Member, Member
Hello Neurovoice.

I have joined the website through an invitation from Sheldon (account on here), my boyfriend, so we could be interacting with the topics and each other.

Good to meet you.

Comments

• I thought it might be a nice place to further connect with one another. <hug>
  • MoonikaMoonika New Member, Member
    -hug- Very considerate of you, Sheldon. <3
  • Statest16Statest16 Citizen, Mentor
    Welcome aboard
  • Statest16Statest16 Citizen, Mentor
    Sheldon said:
    I thought it might be a nice place to further connect with one another. <hug>
    You were Pepe Le pew on WP right if I remember?
  • AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen
    Moonika said:
    Hello Neurovoice.

I have joined the website through an invitation from Sheldon (account on here), my boyfriend, so we could be interacting with the topics and each other.

Good to meet you.

Hi Moonika and welcome!
    Having a comfortable space, virtual as it is, helps when you want to get to know someone better, enjoy.
  • verityverity Administrator, Citizen
    Welcome
    edited November 2022
    Amity said:
    Moonika said:
    Hello Neurovoice.

Good to meet you.

Hi Moonika and welcome!
    Having a comfortable space, virtual as it is, helps when you want to get to know someone better, enjoy.
    Thank you. Yes, it does. I like it because we can discuss some topics better and more in-depth if we see them rather than my boyfriend's news because he tends to enjoy paying attention to them so then we don't really discuss them. 
    Statest16 said:
    Welcome aboard
    Thank you. 
    verity said:
    Welcome
    Thank you. 
  • ClaritasClaritas New Member, Citizen, Member
    Moonika said:
    Hello Neurovoice.

Good to meet you.
    Hello there, nice to meet you too.
    Hello there. I noticed you joined recently too, I'll probably comment on your thread too at some point.