Home Mind and Body Wellbeing

What made you happy today

This morning, I was so happy watching the birds, blue-gray gnatcatchers and blue jays. 

Comments

• Yep.  Birds possess a sort of innocence.  And  many of them are monogamous. 
  • HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor
    Our dog being cute.
  • Evenings are starting to be coolish again. In the 70s or even upper 60s. Most pleasant.
    Evenings are starting to be coolish again. In the 70s or even upper 60s. Most pleasant.
    It's getting relatively cold here in the PNW, too, and I'm very excited about it. I missed the rain.
  • Cooler here too. Phew! It's about time.
  • I bought a bright red coffee mug to spoil myself, it is my Saturday morning treat (not for every day) I had real 18% cream in my coffee so yahoo! I am living it up today!!
  • I used to say I liked sugar and cream with a little bit of coffee. 🙂
    but I am not so extravagant now.

A cool beautiful morning. 
  • My native pine lily is in bloom. 
    My native pine lily is in bloom. 
    Those look so cool! I didn't know those existed until you just mentioned them. They are very aesthetically pleasing (I love red/orange flowers lol).
    Someone I was friends with before and who lives near me has started talking to me again. We've been acquaintances for awhile, but haven't properly talked for a looonngg time.
  • It's nice to renew friendships with decent people
  • I saw I saw a monarch butterfly today on the milkweed I planted some years ago. It is the first actual monarch I’ve seen; the milkweed has been here for years, but the only butterflies I’ve seen are queens and soldiers.
    I saw I saw a monarch butterfly today on the milkweed I planted some years ago. It is the first actual monarch I’ve seen; the milkweed has been here for years, but the only butterflies I’ve seen are queens and soldiers.
    I think I saw one of those (or a similar looking butterfly) for the first time a few weeks ago. They're super pretty! I think the main butterflies I've seen are those tiny little white ones.
    Our dog got up on his back legs, put his paws on my shoulders, and was looking at me really cute and being super sweet. I love him. 😢
  • I'm finally going home tomorrow!

This is how I feel:

• Thank goodness B, it's about time.
    Bender said:
    I'm finally going home tomorrow!

This is how I feel:

Yay, that's great! 🎉🎉
    It's raining a lot and I went out in the rain. ☺
  • Ohhh I am so jealous.😄
  • I am happy that Bender is finally home.
  • I am also happy that when I have a quiet moment during the day I can play word games with Hylian😄
    Teach51 said:
    I am also happy that when I have a quiet moment during the day I can play word games with Hylian😄
    I love playing word games with you, it's very fun and also makes me happy. :D
    I saw my therapist again today and the visit went really well. I'm very happy that I have such a nice therapist since I had a lot of anxiety about seeing one, after having a not great experience before.
  • verityverity Administrator, Citizen
    Bender said:
    I'm finally going home tomorrow!

This is how I feel:

Congrats🎆🍾
  • I was sitting in my garden drinking my morning coffee, and one by one, green parrots came and perched on my coconut tree, one after the other, then doves joined them and sparrows and it was as if they had all come to say good morning to me and each other. It was splendid. There is a respite in the humid heat now and the air is so fresh and pleasant. 🌴🌾🍁🌴🕊🐦
    That's so cool, Teach! I love seeing different types of birds perch together.
  • Many birds migrate to the Middle East in the winter, or en-route to hotter climates. We have a Mediterranean climate here. The sky in my country is constantly filled with flocks of all different species, large and small,  busily flying in unison and harmony , they seem to be much more harmonious and cooperative than people I must say. 
  • Sounds like bird heaven! I am so happy for you. 

I'm happy that I am through the worst of the work problems (I hope) and also our weather is turning cooler at night. Such a blessing!
    ^ That's so good! It's great that the problems with work have lessened, and I'm so glad to hear that. ❤
  • Sounds like bird heaven! I am so happy for you. 

I'm happy that I am through the worst of the work problems (I hope) and also our weather is turning cooler at night. Such a blessing!

That is really good news Blaze. Well done for your perseverance and tenacity regarding work. How is your health?