Home Other Conditions

AD(H)D resources and recommendations

I have a good friend who has it (diagnosed) but has always been in denial about it at the same time. I don't know how to explain, he understands the diagnosis criteria, but doesn't know anything else about the condition or how to deal with it.

So tonight he sends me a message out of the blue (we've talked about it before) and asks me if I can recommend him some good websites or YouTube channels on the subject.

The problem is that I don't know any 😳, but I want to help because this is the first time he showed any interest in finding out more. I'll do some research myself and see what I can find, but if people here know of online resources that are good or helped them, please let me know!

Comments

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen
    edited June 2021
    Back quite some time ago before Autism was on my radar, I found this website to be relatable:

Im glad he is exploring this part of him, I think the more we understand ourselves, the more accepting and tolerant we can become.

Will have a proper search for resources also ☺

• BenderBender Citizen
    Thank you, Amity!
  • AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen
    Also, I am a fan of his but as he is diagnosed with AD(H)D I find his perspective valuable

• BenderBender Citizen
    Gabor Maté ❤