Home Introductions

New here

Hi, I'm new here!  I'm a 27-year-old female autistic from New Jersey, USA.  I was diagnosed when I was 7.  My hobbies include collecting postcards, playing word games, listening to music, and spending time with my dog Lilly.  

Comments

• Welcome, Butterfly. I live in NYC, not far from New Jersey. I'll have to get back into doing crossword puzzles.
  • AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen
    Hi Butterfly88 and welcome ☺
    Its a small community but there are people here from all over the world, I'm in Ireland for example.

I love animals in general, though I have a soft spot for dogs in particular, what do you do when you spend time with Lilly?

• verityverity Administrator, Citizen
    Welcome Butterfly88🙂
  • BenderBender Citizen
    Welcome to the forum!
  • HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor
    Welcome to Neurovoice!

What kind of dog is Lilly?
  • A very warm welcome to you Butterfly 88! 
  • Welcome to NeuroVoice, Butterfly88. Do you like butterflies? I adore them and plant plants in my garden that attract butterflies. 
  • WizardryWizardry Citizen, Mentor
    Welcome, Butterfly88!

Word games are good fun. Which ones do you like to play?
  • Thank you everyone!

@Amity I like to play fetch with Lilly.

@Hylian Lilly is a pomchi (pomeranian/chihuahua mix).

@blazingstar Yes, I love butterflies!

@Wizardry Words with Friends is my favorite.   
  • Hello Butterfly, and welcome to NV!!

My cousins from Philly had a summer home at Atlantic City. I was just looking at a photo of us at the beach, when I was four.  Too bad I don't remember it!   

Lilly sounds wonderful.  I hope you can post pictures some time on the Pets thread (in Hobbies). 
  • HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor
    @Hylian Lilly is a pomchi (pomeranian/chihuahua mix).
    Aww, pomchis are so cute! They have the best features of both dogs. 😊

I also used to have a Pomeranian named Rosie, it seems like flower-related names fit those types of dogs very well. lol
  • @Isabella Yes, I will post pictures sometime!
    @Hylian Cool, I love flower names!