Home Mind and Body Wellbeing

First vaccine done

At around 6.30 pm . It was an efficient and painless process . Feel rather warm and have been experiencing darting sensations in the back of my head. A healthy immune reaction.

Comments

• verityverity Administrator, Citizen
    Glad for you. I'm glad both my parents had had it done.
  • HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor
    I'm glad you were able to get it! I hope you don't get the fatigue and soreness some people mention. I remember that feeling always sucking as a kid after getting certain vaccines.
  • verityverity Administrator, Citizen
    Generally the second vaccine will have more effect since you already have anti-bodies.

If you get more effect on the first dose then you may have already had a strain of Covid.
  • Congratulations! My mother is supposed to get her first shot tomorrow.
  • Great news! 
  • At around 6.30 pm . It was an efficient and painless process . Feel rather warm and have been experiencing darting sensations in the back of my head. A healthy immune reaction.
    I am so happy that you have been vaccinated. I felt quite ill for a couple of days after the second, I was pleased, as you say, it is a healthy sign that the immune system is kicking in.
  • TemTem Citizen
    I had mine done on the 8th and it was routine. I had the aches for 2 days and slept more but was also reassured my immune system is doing a good job.
    I will feel slightly more protected but not completely safe when the 3 weeks are up so I can go out and get supplies.
    I had the astra zeneca one and the next jab is due at the beginning of May.

• Feeling fine. Could've done with more sleep but that was due to being woken up by the phone ringing (spam call), and not the vaccine.
  • Feeling fine. Could've done with more sleep but that was due to being woken up by the phone ringing (spam call), and not the vaccine.
    👍❤
  • Slight headache. Have had a lot worse ones.
  • Statest16Statest16 Citizen, Mentor
    Was it the Pfizer,Moderna or Astra-Zeneca and I think J&J is getting in on the gig too.
  • AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen
    Slight headache. Have had a lot worse ones.

Its a piece of good news firemonkey to hear you are starting the vaccination process.☺
    I hope the side effects stay at a manageable low level.
  • Statest16 said:
    Was it the Pfizer,Moderna or Astra-Zeneca and I think J&J is getting in on the gig too.

Astra-Zeneca
  • I had my first one at the beginning of January - I felt awful for about 12 hours (mainly nausea) but then the symptoms disappeared quickly and I felt fine. Due my next one in about 4 weeks. 
  • As far as I know I've got to wait 12 weeks.
  • Statest16Statest16 Citizen, Mentor
    Check this,true story Orlando,FL
    A convention center giving Covid shots to the elderly.

Two young ladies maybe in there early 20's dress up and wear make up and wigs in a old woman costume and get in line  at the convention center.Someone noticed the fake looking wigs and bad make up and called the cops.

You just can't make this shit up LOL
  • Unfortunately   being a total twat is very hard to treat.