What is your favourite/least favourite website?

And why?

I'm not talking about autism forums, where do you most like/dislike spending your time on the internet?

Comments

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor
    I don't use any social media besides for autism forums and Reddit (I don't post/comment on Reddit though, just lurk). The only other website I frequent nearly as often as those is YouTube. lol
  • Statest16Statest16 Citizen, Mentor
    The worst is Shit Planet for sure I know were no supposed to talk about autism forums it must be said that Shit Planet is hell on the internet.And Alex Plank is the biggest dickhead alive on earth.

So what are the best not counting autism forums?

IG, I have an IG mostly nature photo's about 23 posts my IG is @statest16 ; same as here.

Reddit is not bad

Facebook is fun

I use a forum called fieldherper if your into looking for snakes in the woods

• verityverity Administrator, Citizen
    @Statest16 it would be cool to if you opened a thread on your snake interest.
  • verityverity Administrator, Citizen
    I probably only frequent, youtube, netflix, supermarkets and some news sites, besides NV

I don't really have one. None of them are perfect.
    verity said:
    Being I don't photo's well it would be boring,but thanks a good suggestion
  • BenderBender Citizen
    Statest16 said:
    The worst is Shit Planet for sure I know were no supposed to talk about autism forums it must be said that Shit Planet is hell on the internet.And Alex Plank is the biggest dickhead alive on earth.

I know where you're coming from, sorry you're still so upset about it, but I cant assure you it can always get worse. I've seen some places... and that's all I'm going to say 😉

Statest16 said:
    verity said:
    I don't know much about snakes, but I'm one of those who like them, and I love lizards too.

If you ever have the time and disposition, a snake thread would be cool - not necessarily pictures, but I'd like to learn more on the subject and you seem very knowledgeable 🙂

Bender said:
    Statest16 said:

I know where you're coming from, sorry you're still so upset about it, but I cant assure you it can always get worse. I've seen some places... and that's all I'm going to say 😉

Statest16 said:
    verity said:
    I don't know much about snakes, but I'm one of those who like them, and I love lizards too.

If you ever have the time and disposition, a snake thread would be cool - not necessarily pictures, but I'd like to learn more on the subject and you seem very knowledgeable 🙂

We'll try a snake thread and see where it goes
  • BenderBender Citizen
    Statest16 said:
    Bender said:
    Statest16 said:

Statest16 said:
    verity said:

Cool 🐍

I'm considering getting some fish at some point and I would really like a reptile too - not a good moment now, so I have time to do some proper reasearch.
    Bender said:
    Statest16 said:
    Bender said:
    Statest16 said:

Statest16 said:
    verity said:

Cool 🐍

I'm considering getting some fish at some point and I would really like a reptile too - not a good moment now, so I have time to do some proper reasearch.
    Corn snakes are the most recomendable starter snake,they feed well both frozen or live.
    ssnakess.com is a good place to ask questions from people who keep a lot of snakes as pets