Home Introductions

Helloo

Hello,

I'm komamanga. I did have a WP account once, though I doubt anyone would recognise me as I wasn't very active. I was diagnosed with asperger syndrome and various other things.
My passion is drawing / painting / animating. I just love colours. I'm obsessed with the Boosh. Used to be super passionate about learning languages but I'm not feeling it any more. I think I might know why. I often do weird things to my hair and recently have shaved it off.

Oh I adore cats too.
We are 5 people in my flat. 2 human people, one winged person, one that meows and one that barks.

Soo, HI!

Comments

• Save_FerrisSave_Ferris Citizen, Member

Welcome komamanga , I recognize you 😜

• Hello komamanga! I do recongise your name and I'm glad to see you! I love Art and colour theory and cats. I'm in the process of maybe almost adopting a jet black kitten girl. I have a barker and a meower and a bubble blower here already too.

Enjoy!

• Oh well I recognize both of you too so I guess we're even 😁

Isabella, how cool!! I love black cats especially those with big expressive eyes. I love all sorts of cats though. I've got a tabby. She is tiny but she's got huge eyes. Her face just melts my heart.

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited October 2020

I posted her in the Pets section which I think is in Hobbies?

I've had cats all my life and currently have a longhaired male who is thunderstorm colours of black and charcoal, with a bright white fluffy tail tip. It's the only white on him anywhere so it's really cute. It looks like his tail tip was dipped in white paint. I think he'd like a friend but I don't know if I'm being too impulsive.

Your tabby sounds adorable!

• SheldonSheldon Citizen
    edited October 2020

• SheldonSheldon Citizen
    edited October 2020

@Isabella said: "I think he'd like a friend but I don't know if I'm being too impulsive."

Based on what I understand, cats don't need other cats, in their lives.
    Our cat is happy with the dogs or just itself.

• I agree Sheldon, but my cat has always had other cats in the house with him until my female died last year. He was bonded to her as well as some of my other cats who have passed. He's quite affectionate and does seem to be looking for them still.

I think I might decline this new kitten anyway. I don't like making impulsive decisions and I have a lot on my plate as it is. But ask me again in 24 hours and I may have a different answer. 🐱

• What are you doing up this late?

• SheldonSheldon Citizen
    edited October 2020

I guess I shouldn't hijack this thread.

• SheldonSheldon Citizen
    edited October 2020

@komamanga said:
    Hello,

Hi, komamanga.
    You wouldn't know me.
    Welcome.

• Welcome! 🙂

• Idk the kitten is very high on the cuteness scale and as you all know it's world's most important measurement. I love a tail dipped in white paint. If your cat is sociable and if you have the means to look after the new baby, without making life harder for yourself, I would seriously consider adopting him.

Sheldon, I don't mind a cat hijack. 😼

April, 💜

• Welcome and nice to see you here :)

A cat lover too 😻 I hope you join us in the pets thread.

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

Hi ya @Komamanga

Great that you could join us, Im not sure if we crossed paths much on WP.
    Looking forward to getting to know you better, Welcome ☺

• Welcome to Neurovoice, to you and your people of many taxonomic clades!

• Glad to have you with us.

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

Welcome to the forum!

• @komamanga said:

Sheldon, I don't mind a cat hijack. 😼

April, 💜

Thank you.
    I am a bit autistic when it comes to going off-topic. ;)

• TemTem Citizen

Hello Komamanga,

Good to see you here, and I remember you and your avatar on wp.

I do like to appreciate art when I get the chance. Perhaps I might be lucky enough to see some of your art?

Look forward to getting to know you more.

• Thanks guys!

@Sheldon I don't really know what that means 😅

@Bender I remember your cat haha. I think last time I checked WP you'd just got him 😄 One of the sweetest faces I've ever seen. I'm sure I'll post some pet photos there soon.

@Tem Sure I'll try to share some of my works here. Do you do something art related yourself?

• Welcome. I recognize you as well. I enjoyed your posts on WP and I'm glad you're here. Didn't you have an avatar of yourself there with short dark hair and glasses?

• Thank you @Magna !

Didn't you have an avatar of yourself there with short dark hair and glasses?

I don't know 😅 I remember I used a picture I made of a black cat with big blue eyes when I started. I did have short dark hair and glasses at one point though so it may as well be true -if it was a drawing.

@komamanga said:
    Thank you @Magna !

Didn't you have an avatar of yourself there with short dark hair and glasses?

I don't know 😅 I remember I used a picture I made of a black cat with big blue eyes when I started. I did have short dark hair and glasses at one point though so it may as well be true -if it was a drawing.

I remember your black cat avatar and photo's you posted , can't remember if you used these as an avatar ?

and this

• @komamanga said:

@Bender I remember your cat haha. I think last time I checked WP you'd just got him 😄 One of the sweetest faces I've ever seen. I'm sure I'll post some pet photos there soon.

So sweet, thank you!

• TemTem Citizen

I used to draw and paint when younger.
    These days I have learned some crochet so use yarn to create colourful items.

• @Save_Ferris wow I forgot about those pictures😅 it feels weird to see them.
    @Tem I admire people who can knit and crochet. I find these things super difficult!

@komamanga said:
    @Save_Ferris wow I forgot about those pictures😅 it feels weird to see them.

I saved them to do a photoshop job on them but can't remember what ?

• @Save_Ferris oooh I think you did some photoshop job, maybe something with the eyes? I'm not sure.
    Hey mr Ferrets, how do you share photos here? 😄

@komamanga said:
    @Save_Ferris oooh I think you did some photoshop job, maybe something with the eyes? I'm not sure.
    Hey mr Ferrets, how do you share photos here? 😄

I can't remember now - going senile

to share photo's , upload your photo to a picture sharing host - like postimage , imgur etc

copy the URL of the image and then click the image icon

paste the image URL in the box and press enter/return

• @Save_Ferris I've already tried that but it isn't working. Can it be a browser thing, I wonder...