Home Mind and Body Wellbeing

How Are You Today?

Comments

• @Bender said:
    Good to hear it's on the mend, that looks painful and uncomfortable 😲

@Isabella said:
    It's been brutal. Even my nose swelled up. I look like someone used a bicycle pump on my face. Then of course the rash and all the blood-red welts on my forehead (not in the photos), and on my chest.

I go back next Monday to check on the swelling and on 30th to start biopsies of the lesions.

Fun wow. I'd still rather do this than have radiation like my mother is enduring.

Thanks for the support, everyone.

Life is fun, fun, fun, huh? 🙃

• Til your daddy takes the T-Bird away!

• Yes, Youtube indeed has trouble loading.
    Lucky for you they are having technical issues.

I am guessing it is the fascist Trump supporters getting revenge.
    "Twitter" is next. Bwahahahaha! 🙃

• Oof! That looks kind of like me when I got stung by a bumblebee on my eyelid, only times 500 or so. I hope the steroids takes it down quickly.

Sending hugs.

• Recovering from falling off the wagon.😲

I indulged in some chocolate, and you guessed it, the emotions crept in, again.
    I started to have obsessive thoughts, and not the good sort.
    I'm back on the wagon, thankfully.

Kids. Let that be a lesson for you. 🙃

Don't smoke do drugs, caffeine, nicotine, or sugar. 😎

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited November 2020

Sleepy

It was a long week between my skin problem and my mother's radiation. I've been having lots of crazy dreams which tells me I'm plum tired and getting to REM sleep, but I can't quite wake up today.

• Emotionally stabilising, as to be expected, now that the caffeine has left my system.
    I am focusing on the lighter side of life, rather than exposing the nasty aspects of society.
    Even a mega-hero needs some downtime. 😎

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

Amused.

Just found out after 3 months that our rabbit is in fact male, as he started marking my bed daily and that prompted me to check him again after not doing so for a couple months. 😒

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

Ahh will he need a name change?

@Amity said:

I actually thought he was male at first, so he's named Malo after a male video game character, but my mom insisted he was female and before they reach maturity it can be hard to tell. He's going to have an identity crisis for sure though. lol

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

@Hylian said:

@Amity said:

I actually thought he was male at first, so he's named Malo after a male video game character, but my mom insisted he was female and before they reach maturity it can be hard to tell. He's going to have an identity crisis for sure though. lol

Sweet little Malo, all confuzzled by the oomans 🤣

Frustrated.

Been mad at myself since last night because I'm dumb and keep letting people string me along.

• You are not dumb @Hylian, and if someone has been stringing you along they're the problem -- not you.
    I'm sorry that happened. You don't deserve it. Thank you also for your detailed insights on my Life Skills discussion.

My day: MIXED

Best part: A group of 20 tiny schoolchildren about five years old crossed the road in front of my car today, going on a walk with their teacher. They were all in little masks and holding onto a rope to stay together, each spread apart at a distance. It looked like they had been out in the woodlot because many of them carried twigs or branches. It took quite a while for them to cross in front of me, and many started waving at me in my car. I was laughing and smiling and waving back. It was pretty much the cutest thing I've seen in months. I nearly cried for those sweet little babies in their masks, with such an uncertain world around them. I can't imagine sending my wee one to school during Covid but that's another story.

Worst part:
    My ongoing migraine from unconscionably bright death rays sunshine when driving to and from radiation. Exhaustion. Burnout. Emotional depletion. Anxiety. Worry about MD.

All that jazz.

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited November 2020

Good
    I'm doing homework for Occupational Therapy, then reading recipes.

• Surprisingly well. Had one of the nastiest Meniere's attacks last night, BUT since all I can do when it happens is lie down and not move at all, it led to 12 hours of solid sleep, a very rare treat.

I woke up at 8 😲 and feel up for moving a mountain or two 😆

Ree.

Our rabbit thinks he's going crazy because I haven't let him out of his enclosure yet, despite all the time he has out of it and the things I need to do without him having me babysit. Little does he know, him shaking the enclosure is driving me crazy. 😑🤪

@Bender said:
    Surprisingly well. Had one of the nastiest Meniere's attacks last night, BUT since all I can do when it happens is lie down and not move at all, it led to 12 hours of solid sleep, a very rare treat.

I woke up at 8 😲 and feel up for moving a mountain or two 😆

At least you got a lot of rest out of it! I'm glad you feel better after waking up.

• Very anxious

Waiting for MD’s lab results for her renal function, which will be available online within 24 hours. They will indicate if she’s still in remission or needs strict medical isolation for immunodeficiency. Worst case, dialysis or transplant list.

Video conferences will follow, with her Rheumatologist and her Nephrologist.

The first results we’ve seen are extremely troubling, and worse than her worst ever reading from August. but we’ve only seen six test results of 25 which were ordered.

I’m breathing, but barely.

• @Hylian said:

@Amity said:

Are you sure he isn't Transexual?
    FTM?
    Perhaps he identifies as a female.
    This would be before gender reassignment surgery, of course. 😎
    Don't be too hasty in changing his her name. 🙃

• @Isabella said:

I’m breathing, but barely.

@Sheldon said:

@Hylian said:

@Amity said:

Are you sure he isn't Transexual?
    FTM?
    Perhaps he identifies as a female.
    This would be before gender reassignment surgery, of course. 😎
    Don't be too hasty in changing his her name. 🙃

If he was FTM he'd identify as male, and him and me would match. 😂

I keep misgendering him and calling him a "she" because I'm so used to saying it. 😳

• I'm old.
    All these new-fangled discovered genders confuse me.
    I'm still learning about them.

At least we worked you out, so that was a bonus. 🐨

• Tense.

Still concerned about those lab results.
    11-21 more days of radiation.

• Nursing a big fat headache.

• @Wolfram said:
    Nursing a big fat headache.

Do you have something to help with that?

• Acetaminophen and a purring kitty.

• @Wolfram said:
    Acetaminophen and a purring kitty.

Nice, I hope it helps, I get those too.

Been a pretty good day, very productive so I'm a bit tired, but mostly pleased.

I have to get out of the house tomorrow though.

• WizardryWizardry Citizen, Mentor

Depressed
    For the reasons that people who are familiar with me will understand.

• Destroyed

Utterly and completely destroyed.