Home Mind and Body Wellbeing

How Are You Today?

Comments

• Still pretty good and better rested, I've been very productive this week, which is a nice change :)

• Terrible

Overloadus maximus

• Hugs, Isa, I'm sending you some of my spoons ❤

• Is there a word for being anxious and suspicious due to actually feeling pretty alright?

• TemTem Citizen
    edited October 2020

^
    Apprehensive? Wary?

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

Sick.

I've had an ear infection in both ears, and now I'm nauseous and have a general feeling of malaise.

• Oh no! Hugs to you Hylian!

Can you get an antibiotic and sleep all day?

@Isabella said:
    Oh no! Hugs to you Hylian!

Can you get an antibiotic and sleep all day?

My mom had me make an appointment with that Teladoc thing, so hopefully they'll give me an antibiotic when they call in a couple hours.

• Sorry to hear, Hylian, ear infections are awful and usually very painful.

I hope you feel better soon.

@Bender said:
    Sorry to hear, Hylian, ear infections are awful and usually very painful.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you, Bender. Ear infections definitely suck. lol

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited October 2020

I hope you get banana medicine! Do you have that there? It's a liquid antibiotic that tastes like bananas. I think it's Amoxiciilin. They usually only give it to kids, and adults get tablets or capsules, but my daughter still requests banana! 🙃

@Isabella said:
    I hope you get banana medicine! Do you have that there? It's a liquid antibiotic that tastes like bananas. I think it's Amoxiciilin. They usually only give it to kids, and adults get tablets or capsules, but my daughter still requests banana! 🙃

She gave me Amoxicillin, but I think it's going to be in pill form.

Was the liquid banana flavoured? I got this pink Amoxicillin liquid for ear infections as a kid, and actually was happy to take it because it tasted quite nice. I could never pinpoint the flavouring in it though.

• I'm so glad you got a prescription and I hope you feel better soon!

Yes the liquid was yellow and tasted like bananas, but I think I remember a pink one as well. I'm not sure what that flavour was, either!

Wishing you well! Rest up and relax as much as you can. ❤

• Yes, feel better soon and rest, I have some horrid memories of ear pain, I got a lot of infections as a kid.

Thank you, guys!

Exhausted.

I had a meltdown earlier because a lot of stressful things are going on, and now I'm really tired and embarrassed even though I don't think my mom even heard me. lmao

• My ear has been acting out today too - Ménière's curse. Not much I can do and at least I'm not nauseous this time but it still kind of ruins my day.

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited October 2020

Sorry about your Ménière's, Bender! That must be debilitating! 😨

I have Tinnitus 24/7 and I'm off-kilter from my stroke but I don't think I have a diagnosis of Ménière's.

I hope you can take it easy and get some rest today.

Today I am: ?????? (not sure) Mellow ?
    It's a rather relaxed day, which was sorely needed. If only someone could shut off the sun.

• I feel like shit and guilty AGAIN for not being adult like enough.

• ((( April )))

Rant at me anytime on PM if you're having a bad day. Just so you know I'm much older than you and I still feel like I can't adult. That doesn't necessarily mean it's true for either of us. I think it's just the way we see and judge ourselves when we're feeling anxious.

What can you do today to feel a bit more confident?

• I think i already feel better. I went for a drive today too, but even without that i decided to distract myself whenever i feel worthless etc.
    I have so many stuff to watch, read and study and if i have time to feel worthless i have time to do these things.

• Still not great and slept like crap.

• Sweaty.

• It's raining over here for the first time this autumn, I adore it. Got the wrong date for my Colonoscopy and did all the preparations. At least I remembered before I showed up at the hospital, so I wasn't a complete ninny.

• We're also having a beautiful autumn here, I love rain too. And storms, but it's too late in the year or that.

• Sick.

What does Covid feel like, exactly?

• Like the flu I hear - can you get tested if necessary?

• I’m not coughing but I do feel like flu. Hot, dizzy, weak, nauseated. I don’t know if I’ve a fever because I’m at physio trying to act like I’m not sick. Ironically I have an online doctor appt when I get home so I’ll ask her. Good timing.

• Fingers crossed, Isa, I hope it's just exhaustion or maybe a cold ❤