Home Mind and Body Wellbeing

How Are You Today?

Comments

• Glad to hear it.

• Feel like i got a reality check and it sucks. But i already knew that

• Tired - I've been sleeping poorly again.

Silverlining: I don't have to do anything so I can just cuddle on the couch for the rest of the day binging on the last season of_Dark_.

• Tense
    I was triggered but I think I've convinced myself to let it go.

• Comfy
    Having one of my first coffees since February, on another rainy day.

• TemTem Citizen

Chilled.

Ma loved her food and is in a pleasant mood. She lools content.

• Gross

Reminds self not to drink coffee when taking ADHD meds

• Save_FerrisSave_Ferris Citizen, Member

Overstimulated

• Discombobulated

Can't even get my act in gear long enough to find a pen to make my to-do list.

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

Lonely.

Miss talking to one of my friends.

• WulfniteWulfnite Citizen
    edited October 2020

Not bad.

Maybe a tad edgy.

• Spooktacular

It's been a spooky dreary day -- the type I wait all year for. 👻🎃💀

(Just a little sad that Halloween is officially cancelled).

• Discombobulated. I overslept by several hours, called in sick and am now kind of stuck in the whole oversleep-panic thing. Plus I might be coming down with something, but I'm not actually sure.

• Content.

• Ambushed

Please help mother overload

• How can help?

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

@Isabella said:
    Ambushed

Please help mother overload

I'm a bit late seeing and responding to this...

But just in case, you are doing really well in these stretching circumstances, it will be over soon for today Isy, you will get a break until tomorrow.
    The pillow fort, quietness and kitten cuteness is waiting for you at home🧡

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited October 2020

Thank you so much. I'm home. The issue is that I wasn't supposed to see her today but she ambushed an appointment with our GP so she could get a flu shot. She spent the whole time triggering me with questions about my trauma situation which she doesn't fully understand, because I don't discuss it. I saw her yesterday for physio and then physio again tomorrow. Today was just too much. Good timing as I have my trauma psychologist in 20 minutes on Zoom.

Hugs to you all as well.

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

Its all go... Glad you are getting time with the therapist, be well ☺

• Feeling a bit useless here, but sending hugs nonetheless.

• Hugs to you all. I am extremely melancholy which is rare. Hope Issy and Wolfram are feeling better.

• hugs Teach51

Maybe better, but not by much. Sleep Has euded me many nights this week, been severely late to work twice and I'm not a fan of this massive headache I'm currently sharing a skull with.

• Relieved.

Just home from MD's Neurologist. He said her MRI was totally normal thank goodness, but her EEG showed abnormal slow wave patterns across her whole brain, some as long as 15 seconds. He said it was highly unusual and couldn't necessarily be related to her Lupus Nephritis or HFA. He is still calling it Epilepsy even though it's a very unusual presentation. She has to increase her Epilepsy meds and do a Zoom with him in six weeks. MD has the report in her handbag so I'll get a better look at it later on, when I can micro-examine it with Dr Google. Thanks all for your well-wishes.

• ^ That's great news! Good job getting through the appointment, it must have been stressful for you both!

• @Teach51 said:
    Hugs to you all. I am extremely melancholy which is rare. Hope Issy and Wolfram are feeling better.

Are you feeling better Teach?
    Sending hugs to you as well.

• @Isabella said:

@Teach51 said:
    Hugs to you all. I am extremely melancholy which is rare. Hope Issy and Wolfram are feeling better.

Are you feeling better Teach?
    Sending hugs to you as well.

Yes thank you, I worked in my garden and attended my first Zoom Barmitzvah today, of my dear friend's grandson. One day at a time. Also my country has established a peace agreement with Sudan, it may be an election move for D.Trump and lucrative for all concerned but for me it is no less than miraculous that Arab nations are making peace with us.

• I am feeling a bit guilty. Despite being almost 30 i feel like i am socially a teenager. I feel guilty for not giving people that liked me in college a chance or improving myself socially.
    But i guess i should give myself a break since those years were spent suicidal. Even living itself was difficult those days let alone making friends or having relationships.

• Organised

A little extra responsibility (the kitten) has helped to keep me on track instead of feeling scattered.

• Exhausted

Snow tire day, which means lifting them all into the car and going to the mechanic. I'm so tired I just want to hide under my blankets and stim.

• Much better after vacation, but right now a bit wiped-out. I've been catching up with a bunch of stuff with work and an ever-growing to-do list and there was some firefighting and multitasking even 😲

I hope for a good night sleep, I still have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow lol