The Lounge

For chatting, banter, memes, funny videos or having some company when you're bored.

I logged into my Goggle account from a new device today and this happened:

Comments

• Save_FerrisSave_Ferris Citizen, Member

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited October 2020

I thought they were pumpkins in your signature, Ferris.

*checks date of next optometrist appt *

I wondered why they were blue until I changed the theme lol

• I skillfully managed to produce black, white, and blue.

I don't like the beige lettering on Cyborg so this is Darkly, but with a Dark Reader plug-in and the contrast on full. There are still orange stars and orange "new" buttons but I've managed not to kill myself or anyone else.

That looks good , apart from the radioactive symbol

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

Private messaging/Conversations is working now ;)

• Teach51Teach51 Citizen
    edited October 2020

I like the black flies matter one

• The debate was bugged, I tell ya!

• Pence,
    You're supposed to put the bug in your ear, you silly duffer. :/

• The fly was put there by the Russians as a distraction.

• Statest16Statest16 Citizen, Mentor

The Russians and Putin are a lot of why there is temporary peace in Nagorno-Karabakh region of Azerbaijan.What ever you want to say about Putin,he keeps peace in former Russian states.

• @Statest16 said:
    The Russians and Putin are a lot of why there is temporary peace in Nagorno-Karabakh region of Azerbaijan.What ever you want to say about Putin,he keeps peace in former Russian states.

True, but mostly because he's very keen on making them former former Russian states.

• Statest16Statest16 Citizen, Mentor

@Wolfram said:

@Statest16 said:

True, but mostly because he's very keen on making them former former Russian states.

Right,yea it's like with South Ossetians 20 years ago,it's the fear of being sucked back into Russia that motivates good behavior.That fear is likely why Armenians and Azeri's found it in there hearts to stop fighting.

It's a tough situation and I guess whatever works.

• Has anyone seen Amity? I'm trying to message her but it won't let me.

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

@Isabella said:
    Has anyone seen Amity? I'm trying to message her but it won't let me.

Hi ya
    I've just sent you a msg

• Thanks! I'm on a super black theme beyond the normal options, and I couldn't see the recipient field.

edited October 2020

My GF watches too many infection/virus movies.
    She is incredibly difficult to wake up and often has conversations with me while she's asleep pretending to be awake.
    I just woke her up and she said I need a hug first before I get up. I obliged and she said I'm infected now WTF😂

• Yep. The hug plague. Very infectious.

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

Isn't that just cooties?

It was whatever the virus was in To The Lake

• When I was sleeping at my mother's post-surgery, I heard her talking to my late father in her sleep.

@Isabella said:
    When I was sleeping at my mother's post-surgery, I heard her talking to my late father in her sleep.

Was it sweet nothings or venomous double speak 🐍

• Just basic conversation like you'd swear he was in the room. I couldn't really make out all the words because I was in a different bedroom but her door was open and she was definitely talking to him, with his name.

@Isabella said:
    Just basic conversation like you'd swear he was in the room. I couldn't really make out all the words because I was in a different bedroom but her door was open and she was definitely talking to him, with his name.

creepy👻

edited October 2020

If dogs could txt

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

"Thunder Twonk, the two-legged twat monkey" is still a better name than some people have given their dogs. lmao