Home Introductions

Introduction To The Madness That Is Ferris

Save_FerrisSave_Ferris Citizen, Member
edited October 2020 in Introductions

Hi

My name is Ferris , I was a Welsh drug smuggler and author who achieved notoriety as an international cannabis smuggler through high-profile court cases. At my peak I smuggling consignments as large as 30 tons and was connected with groups as diverse as the CIA, the IRA, MI6, and the Mafia. I was eventually convicted by the American Drug Enforcement Administration and given a 25-year sentence to be served at Terre Haute; I was released in April 1995 after serving seven years. Though I had up to 43 aliases, I became known as "Mr. Nice" after I bought a passport from convicted murderer Donald Nice. After my release from prison, I published a best-selling autobiography, Mr. Nice, and campaigned publicly for changes in drugs legislation.

Oh wait... that was Howard Marks not me.

I have been called every name under the sun , accussed of atrocities , I've been scapegoated but my only real infamy was a 7 minute coup d'etat

Comments

• Welcome to the madhouse, dude :)

• Perfect just the way you are, except the arse which I really don't want to see.

• Save_FerrisSave_Ferris Citizen, Member

@Teach51 will you stop obsessing about my arse

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

It is possible that without those 7 minutes we wouldn't be here. ;)

You're alright/a good skin too.

• +1

• TemTem Citizen

Viva la coup d'etat au sept minute.

• oui, oui, oui!

• Seven glorious minutes it was. XD

• Statest16Statest16 Citizen, Mentor

So,is that your real life story or is that made up,I'm not sure if your being serious.How did a Welsh drug smuggler end up in an Indiana,US federal super Max that is for the American federal systems most violent federal prisoners,including federal death row.A non violent drug criminal I doubt would end up in the Indiana FCI.

I know of coarse of your coup at WP and many subsequent sockpupets thereof.But are you being truthful about the other stuff,I wouldn't see a non violent European drug offender ending at the Indiana federal prison,maybe I'm wrong

• ^^

Oh wait... that was Howard Marks not me.

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

I think it's safe to say that Ferris engages in taking the mick/not being serious in a most reliable way StateSt.

In fairness my eyes nearly popped out of my head while reading it, but when I got the bottom I laughed and exclaimed an expletive directed at Ferris.

@Statest16

The first paragraph is all about Howard Marks ( you can read about him here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Marks ).

The last sentence is the only truth in my OP

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited October 2020

You should tell him about the time you assassinated JFK.

^ I could , but then I'd have to explain my involvemnet in faking the moon landings

• That was you? Wow. All this time I thought it was Darmok or Ez.

You're certainly a busy bloke.

How about C19? What was your role in that, exactly?

Oh OK,you surely have personality Ferris,got me beat in that dept.

• Ferris did 7/11!

@Statest16

No I don't have you beat in the personaility dept , I have a warped sense of humour.

C19 was not my design but I helped work on it , it must of been on my shoe when I left the lab.

7/11 ? no comment

@Ferris I have a whacked out sense of humor too,I'm honestly surprised I wasn't banned on WP for some of the jokes I told

• IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    edited October 2020

I have a whacked out sense of humor too,I'm honestly surprised I wasn't banned on WP for some of the jokes I told (Statest)

That's why we coveted you. 😎

^ this @Statest16

Thanks guy's LOL

• I know Ferris' real name and paid some internet service to get a background check on him. I'll send you a cut-paste version of what it said if you send me a $50 Amazon gift card.

• Thanks. I have your address somewhere. You're from Nigeria, right?

• I'm a Nigerian Prince in exile with no fixed address. Actually you just have to tell me the scratch-off code on the card.

my Amazon scratch-off code is AB12-CD3FUC-K0FF8R

• ^ ha ha very funny. Now I'm under investigation.