Home Introductions

HI

1235»

Comments

• SlyFoxSlyFox Citizen, Member
    that or the energy drinks have messed up my stomach and throat though, so know I have to take omeprazole 40mg every day.
  • SlyFox said:
    that or the energy drinks have messed up my stomach and throat though, so know I have to take omeprazole 40mg every day.

Do you suffer from gastric reflux?
    I cured mine by intermittent fasting, my last meal(when I am disciplined which is not consistent) at no later than 16:00pm. The sphincter in the oesophagus is usually dysfunctional in gastric reflux and when one goes to sleep then the gastric juices flood the throat and cause burning and indigestion. If the stomach is empty at bedtime then you are preventing 8 hours of gastric juices burning your throat. No sugar, white flour, alcohol or coffee. Instructions from my gastro doc. 
    I get burps and upset stomach without the pills. they said something was building up on walls of my throat and stomach and the pill should help reduce it or least stop the build up but I'm not suppose to take ibuprofen anymore. not suppose to drink energy  drinks either but thats a hard thing to stop.

• Could you try reducing the quantity of the energy drinks? Are they caffeine based? I've never had one. Is that like Red Bull?
    I'm trying to but its my only addiction so its not easy, especially when I get tired a lot. I drink monster energy. my knee is killing me after I got home from work. it wasn't super bad at work. o.O
  • WizardryWizardry Citizen, Mentor

I'm sorry that you're going through this Sly. I hope the pain goes away soon.

Wizardry said:

I'm sorry that you're going through this Sly. I hope the pain goes away soon.

thanks. how have you been?
  • Glad you’re back at work.
    I guess, mean the extra money is nice but work sucks. one of the mangers is ass.
    Today's my birthyday, I wish I didn't have to go to work. work tells everyone its my birthday.
  • Happy Birthday, SlyFox 🎂

I hope you get some time to relax when you're back home.

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor
    Happy Birthday, Sly!

Are you able to tell your employer in advance that you don't want your coworkers to know or to make a fuss about it?

• (((( Happy Birthday, Sweet Foxy ))))
  • verityverity Administrator, Citizen
    SlyFox said:
    Today's my birthyday, I wish I didn't have to go to work. work tells everyone its my birthday.

Happy Birthday man! what's your tipple?
  • Happy Birthday, Sly!
  • Teach51Teach51 Citizen
    edited February 2021
    SlyFox said:
    Today's my birthyday, I wish I didn't
     have to go to work. work tells everyone its my birthday.

Happy  Birthday Slyfox!🎂🥂 (better late than never sorry I just saw this)My son's birthday is also on the 26th. Did you celebrate??

no. I got five guys and free dutch bros drink.