Video Games

My husband is a big time gamer, and I'm fairly into it as well (I grew up playing Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and PC games with my late older brother, so getting back into it after meeting him wasn't hard). Currently, I have a Switch, and I'm really into the Animal Crossing and NBA 2K games. I've also enjoyed some of the RPGs for that system (Dragon Quest, Octopath Traveler). I also love Super Mario Maker, but I admittedly haven't put anywhere near the effort into the second version for the Switch as I did for the original one on the Wii U, where I was actually a popular level designer and had some of my levels featured on YouTube streams and the like.

In the past, besides the various Nintendo systems, I've also had PlayStations (2 and 3), and most of Nintendo's various handhelds (Game Boy Advance, DS, etc.).

Some more all-time favorite games/franchises are Super Mario 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Sim City, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasi XII, Chrono Trigger, Ultima IV Quest of the Avatar, Plants Vs. Zombies, Worms, River City Ransom, Tecmo Super Bowl, Warcraft II, Street Fighter II Turbo.

Comments

• SlyFoxSlyFox Citizen, Member

I play on pc, xbox series x, ps5, switch, luna, and stadia. I still have psone,ps2,ps3,xbox, xbox 360,xbox one s, and 2dsxl.

Currently Im really into dayz, animal crossing new horizons, and total war rome 2. I really liked ark survial evolved, age of empires 2/3,

• Butterfly88Butterfly88 New Member, Member
    I mostly just play Steam games on my PC.  Stardew Valley is my current favorite.  
  • WulfniteWulfnite Citizen
    edited March 16
    I play LOTRO and nuthin but LOTRO on my PC daily.
  • IsabellaIsabella Citizen
    MD is excited for Pokémon on Switch. 
  • SlyFoxSlyFox Citizen, Member
    which pokemon?
  • HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor
    I've been playing Skyward Sword lately. I forgot how linear it is and how dragged out all the sidequests are due to it. It has a good story though. lol

Wulfnite said:
    I play LOTRO and nuthin but LOTRO on my PC daily.
    I've been meaning to play LOTRO for months, but the internet here is so bad that I can't play any online games. I think I still have the stuff you traded me and were gonna ask me to trade you back later. 😳
    Isabella said:
    MD is excited for Pokémon on Switch. 
    The Pokemon Snap remake looks really cute, I've been looking forward to seeing people play that one.

Nintendo has so many Pokemon games coming out for the Switch now, it's like they're making up for lost time. lol
    Cool!  Currently I am playing Stardew Valley on Steam.
  • I’ve lost all interest in video games. I have some sitting in my room and in the loft area I’ve either never played or finished but they will never get played or finished. Depression and bullying from people I wanted to be friends with has killed my passion. 
    Big Pharma was on sale on Steam so I just bought that.  Haven't played it yet.
  • Teach51Teach51 Citizen
    Ooh that's exciting Butterfly, let us know how you like it. 
    Lately I have been playing Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town on the Switch. I like the fact the Harvest Sprites can help you with chores if you befriend them. Pumpkin and Plum have been watering my crops for me. lol
  • Teach51Teach51 Citizen
    That sounds like fun, I don't know how to play video games but that sounds like something I would enjoy playing.