Homeβ€Ί Introductions

Hello, I'm new here.

Some of you here may already know me. For those that do not, I am a university student due to graduate next summer. I view myself as most likely BAP - showing traits but not enough to disable me in everyday life. Personally, I have a tendency to be socially anxious but I am trying to work on my confidence and I have some sensory issues. I like to read fantasy and I am working on learning how to code. :)

Comments

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

Lost Dragon!

I am glad to see you here, back before I self diagnosed I referred to myself as BAP, welcome to Neurovoice!

Ive always visualised the term BAP as yummy sarnies with bacon, kinda hungry now lol

• Hello Lost_Dragon, and welcome to Neurovoice!

• Hello Lost_Dragon. Welcome.

• Hi and welcome to the forum, it's nice to see you again πŸ™‚

• TemTem Citizen

It is always awesome to welcome a fellow dragon.
    I do like a bap too. 😁

• welcome!

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

Welcome to the forum!

• verityverity Administrator, Citizen

WelcomeπŸ™‚

• Welcome!

• Nice to see you, Lost Dragon.

• SheldonSheldon Citizen
    edited November 2020

@Lost_Dragon said:
    Some of you here may already know me. For those that do not, I am a university student due to graduate next summer. I view myself as most likely BAP - showing traits but not enough to disable me in everyday life. Personally, I have a tendency to be socially anxious but I am trying to work on my confidence and I have some sensory issues. I like to read fantasy and I am working on learning how to code. :)

Thank you for coming. I get a commission for every person I bring to Neurovoice. πŸ€‘
    Just kidding. πŸ™ƒ

So, now you know who I am.
    Enjoy my brilliance on this website as well. 😎

• Great to have you with us!

• Welcome, Lost Dragon!