Home Introductions

Hi all

Firemonkey here.Some background for those who don't know me. I'm 63. I live in the SW of England. I have a 46 year history of mental illness that falls mainly within what could be called the 'psychosis spectrum' . I was diagnosed with Asperger's last May. I live independently, but with a fair degree of support.

Comments

• Hi, Firemonkey, I'm really glad to see you here 🙂

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

Ahh Firemonkey

I am truly glad to see you join, your perspective could be a great addition to this new community as we grow.

• Welcome, Firemonkey!

• welcome, firemonkey!

• TemTem Citizen

Hello Firemonkey,
    I am also glad to see you here and welcome you warmly.

• Glad to see you, Firemonkey.

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

Hello, firemonkey! It's nice to see you here.

• verityverity Administrator, Citizen

Welcome 🙂

• I'm glad you joined us.

• Teach51Teach51 Citizen
    edited November 2020

@firemonkey said:
    Firemonkey here.Some background for those who don't know me. I'm 63. I live in the SW of England. I have a 46 year history of mental illness that falls mainly within what could be called the 'psychosis spectrum' . I was diagnosed with Asperger's last May. I live independently, but with a fair degree of support.

Hi Firemonkey! I was hoping so much that you would come! Welcome! Hope you are well.❤

• Thanks for the welcome The site looks good, but the 'locked until...' is not what I'm used to when it comes to forum participation .It's a little off-putting.

• AmityAmity Administrator, Citizen

Feedback noted and some additional forums made available for when you reach 10 posts ☺