Animal Crossing

There's not really any video game threads yet, so making one about Animal Crossing seemed like a good idea.

Post and discuss anything you want to about Animal Crossing. Pictures of your villager, your thoughts on New Horizons updates, in-game projects you're proud of, etc.

Comments

• HylianHylian Citizen, Mentor

I'm excited for the New Horizons update on the 19th. The new things they're adding will allow you to finally do a lot of the villager interactions, which is really cute. I can't wait to sit on the ground and join in on exercising with my villagers. lol

• I'm a HUGE player of ACNH; I play daily! Really enjoyed the Thanksgiving stuff they had today. I started on the day of launch and keep at it! Always DIYs to make, villagers to get pictures of, tasks to complete. My favorite game to relax.

@ting1984 said:
    I'm a HUGE player of ACNH; I play daily! Really enjoyed the Thanksgiving stuff they had today. I started on the day of launch and keep at it! Always DIYs to make, villagers to get pictures of, tasks to complete. My favorite game to relax.

I missed the Thanksgiving event even though I prepared for it all month. :( My islands forests look better from some of the fall DIYs though, so I can't complain.

I think Animal Crossing is truly one of the best game series to relax with, I've played it and Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons to unwind since I was a kid.

Also, my favourite thing about ACNH in particular is that you can finally give villagers gifts. I love whenever I find a gift that makes one of them really happy.

• I also love the gift giving. I'm trying to win photos of at least one of all the villager types with all the gift giving. I still have yet to win over my cranky and peppy villagers, but I've got pictures of at least one of all the other types.

I forgot how mean the villagers in GameCube AC are. When Carmen said the first thing I lost it because I wasn't expecting it. lmao